Thursday, March 26, 2009

Free Web Hosting Ideas And Help ... Designing invitations?

I have been creating designs for invitations announcements etc. I was wondering if anyone knew a good site where I would be able to post sort of like a blog or make a free page to start out showing my designs and possibly selling invitations. If you would like to see them send me an email priinc3ssaj1815@aol.com and I can show you some samples of the ones i%26#039;ve made .. I am looking to start a small home business and I am great with this so I think this is something for me .. I am a stay at home mother of a 2 year old with #2 on the way .. SO what do you think? Any Ideas? Thanks!
Free Web Hosting Ideas And Help ... Designing invitations?
Free web hosting is not reliable, like they will store their free web hosting client to a server together, like 500 website in a server?


If you are planing to sell online, you must look for a reliable web hosting provider to provide you a secure and reliable support.





I got one hosting provider here, http://www.webhostforasp.net as you can see they are providing an E-Commerce website hosting, they benefits their client a lot, they offer free 4 months web hosting with free live chat tool and others. Live chat tool is for you to chat with your website visitor on your website.
Free Web Hosting Ideas And Help ... Designing invitations?
http://blogspot.com





http://angelfire.com





The first is a free blog site....the 2nd is a free site where you can build a free (or paid) website.

No comments:

Post a Comment