Thursday, March 26, 2009

How do I get yahoo to sponsor my bilingual web design class?

I am going to teach a web design class for bilingual small business and non bilingual small biz....using yahoo site builder tools and getting these biz to use yahoo web hosting . Plus a bilingual web design class for high school students with (the Gear Up program).
How do I get yahoo to sponsor my bilingual web design class?
Need to design that webpage in NVU or Mozilla, as you haven%26#039;t yet chosen a hosting server, and 61.5% of all Internet host servers run GNU/Linux or BSD!





Front Page will work, for $$$, but, why limit yourself to an expensive solution that has huge vulnerabilities, loves the 150,000 Microsoft virus definitions, can be warped and broken, by script kiddies?





Hosting isn%26#039;t free, except for lots of things like BLOGS, which get banner ads and pop-ups, all over them! Host it yourself, for %26lt;$6 per month, (offers right now are $2.95 per month!) on Yahoo (runs on BSD Servers, VERY fast!), or any


of the FREE BLOG servers (most run Linux or BSD, so are stable).
How do I get yahoo to sponsor my bilingual web design class?
you cant - they are not interested - to build a professional web site, a professional needs to do it. Not some goof with a copy of frontpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment