Thursday, March 26, 2009

I have a web site that I have text and photos for and want to put on web. Anyone know of a user friendly tool?

I have a web site that I want to put up for a small business. I have the domain name and the hosting from godaddy.com. But I found their web design software to be not very user friendly and I can%26#039;t find software that is user friendly. I have all the text written and photos ready. I have about 10 pages. I also tried citymax.com but it wasn鈥檛 working right. Does anyone know of a user-friendly software web design tool? Thanks.
I have a web site that I have text and photos for and want to put on web. Anyone know of a user friendly tool?
free one:





http://www.nvu.com/index.php
I have a web site that I have text and photos for and want to put on web. Anyone know of a user friendly tool?
if there is a file manager for you web host provider use it ot upload your files, then


to edit your webpage, use the html kit from http://www.chami.com/html-kit/ it is free and powerful editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment