Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wedding Gallery do you like it ?

Hi, I am a web designer and I am starting a small business for weddings. After your wedding photographer takes pictures I am able to create your site , you choose domain name. And I will take care of registration, web hosting + design. I have 12 styles. And would like to know what you think, please help me to improve it by your feedback , do you like it ? and why? or you do not like it ? and why? This is not an advertisement, just trying to get honest answers , so that I can improve it. Thank you so much. web site name is http://wedgallery.com
Wedding Gallery do you like it ?
Good page, but pricing would be nice, and I would get connected with a photographer than can help advertise you. Nice idea though, it really organizes the wedding day, well.
Wedding Gallery do you like it ?
Available styles are for wedding, but we are also able to create personal galleries fro senior pictures, baby pictures etc- grammatical error, shouldnt be %26quot;fro%26quot; should be %26quot;for%26quot;


I think its a good idea, but you may want to hook up with some photographers to get clients. Also pricing lists are helpful.
Reply:I think you have a really good idea. I am a little confused though becasue u have lisings on the left side of the page to go to Style 2 and 3, but I dont think you need it becasue you can simply click next at the bottom of the page. I was a little confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment