Thursday, March 26, 2009

Trouble with my Yahoo! smal busines account?

I just signed up for Yahoo! small business about a week ago. i recieved a confirmation e-mail saying that my web site was now actie. I try signing into the web hosting site and a unable to find whee the control panels are to be able to work on my site. I have searched everywher and everything that i read keps telling me that I should have a completely differrnt looking scren whenver I sign in. But I don%26#039;t. Any thoughts s to what I might be dong wrong? This is frustrating!!
Trouble with my Yahoo! smal busines account?
I have build a few business websites with yahoo. This is what I do to get into the control panel -





1. Open internet explorer and go to www.yahoo.com


2. Click %26quot;Web Hosting%26quot; in the Small Business Panel (on the new yahoo look it%26#039;s on the left under all the quick links to Autos, Finance, games, and yellow pages and all that.


3. At the very top of the screen, there%26#039;s a sign-in link, click it and sign into yahoo with your account and password that you subscribed to Yahoo Web Hosting with.


4. That should go immediately to your web hosting control panel. If it doesn%26#039;t, you%26#039;ll be in the genernic hosting web panel, your website%26#039;s domain name will be there along with three links, click %26quot;Web Hosting Control Panel%26quot; and that will take you to where you need to be to create your website.





Hope that helps!
Trouble with my Yahoo! smal busines account?
Go to http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/ and sign in. If you try to enter by Yhoo/Geocities, it will be useless and can even delete all your site if you already created one.

No comments:

Post a Comment