Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wedding Gallery do you like it ?

Hi, I am a web designer and I am starting a small business for weddings. After your wedding photographer takes pictures I am able to create your site , you choose domain name. And I will take care of registration, web hosting + design. I have 12 styles. And would like to know what you think, please help me to improve it by your feedback , do you like it ? and why? or you do not like it ? and why? This is not an advertisement, just trying to get honest answers , so that I can improve it. Thank you so much. web site name is http://wedgallery.com
Wedding Gallery do you like it ?
I don%26#039;t think this is any different from many, many other web sites offering the same features and more. I didn%26#039;t see a way to add comments or change the name of the pictures. And the writing on the web site is not good; there are too many errors to inspire confidence.
Wedding Gallery do you like it ?
I was just nosing around the site, and I think its a good idea. That way family that couldn%26#039;t attend the wedding can see the pictures right away. I wish they had this when I got married, but unfortunately, my wedding photos are being restored due to Hurricane Katrina damage. Plus, my photographer lived in Chalmette, so the original negatives are gone too. At least online pictures can be saved!
Reply:I agree with hotmama. It is a great idea. I have had friends that had their wedding photo%26#039;s online and it was so nice because typically after a wedding you don%26#039;t get to see the photo unless you are close to the couple and great for storage and distant friends and family. Good Job!

No comments:

Post a Comment